EYFS Specialist TAs Required in Truro
- Opportunity for flexible day-to-day supply work
- Opportunity to secure a longer term position in a local Primary School
- Continuous support through the process of starting or furthering a career in the classroom
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants in the Truro area who specialise in supporting EYFS. With January being an extremely busy time for both short term supply and long term vacancies, we are looking to source new and highly experienced candidates who are looking to either start or further their career in the classroom.
What TP can offer you:
- Ongoing support from a team of dedicated consultants working on your behalf to find the work you are looking for
- Flexible long term positions, allowing you time to decide if you are looking to become a permanent member in the school
- Access to a personal diary that can be managed by you and tailored to suit other commitments
- A wealth of opportunities in both large and small client schools
- Access to our CPD academy, providing heavily subsidised training courses
If you are an experienced nursery nurse or TA looking to build relationships with new and local schools. or someone looking for a change in career path and want to try something new; we would love to hear from you!
Registration is simple and quick, so why not send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com?
Once your CV has been received, the appropriate consultant will contact you ASAP to get the initial steps of registration completed and book you in for a meeting at our Truro branch.
We look forward to hearing from you!