Citizenship teacher job Manchester
- Full time maternity cover from October 2016
- Citizenship teachers welcome to apply - experienced or NQT
- MPS 1-6 available (budgetary reasons)
Newly qualified or experienced Citizenship teacher required for a maternity cover in new academic year. This post is due to start around October half term and will be for the remainder of the 16/17 academic year, the school are seeking a Citizenship teacher who can offer good or outstanding levels of learning to pupils throughout KS3/KS4, applications are welcome from both experienced practitioners and newly qualified Citizenship teachers.
- Citizenship teacher , maternity cover from October 2016
- Large secondary school in Oldham with excellent facilities
- Outstanding Social Science department with supportive team
- Full time temporary post from October 16 – August 17
- MPS (1-6) available £22,244 - £32,831
- Located in Oldham, close to M60 with good transport links
This is a large secondary school with a growing reputation, there are over 1400 pupils on roll in this school and the vast majority are of white British heritage. The incoming Citizenship teacher will be excepted to deliver their subject to KS3 and GCSE, any additional experience teaching Psychology to GCSE is a desirable of the department.
To be considered for this Citizenship maternity post, you will need to apply by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for further information.