SEN Teaching Assistant required - Bolton
- 'GOOD' secondary special school in Bolton
- Long term and short term positions available
- Access to training such as Team-Teach, Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
A secondary school that caters for children aged 11-19 with a variety of special educational needs is hoping to recruit a number of specialist SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a short term and long term basis till Christmas.
This 'GOOD' school, conveniently located just off the A666 in Bolton, provides education and care for children and young people who are on the Autistic Spectrum and/or have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties.
The ideal candidate will be -
* flexible and able to work at short notice
* SEN experienced
* have experience of de-escalating challenging behaviour
* Team-Teach trained
* Moving and Handling trained
If you meet some of the above criteria, please send your cv to Annabel. Alternatively, please register online at www.teachingpersonnel.com
If you are looking for work as a teaching assistant but this doesn't sound like the school for you, please still get in touch as we have plenty of positions available at different schools!