Behaviour Specialists required for work in the Nottingham area
- Part Time and Full Time opportunities available
- Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- £50 refer-a-friend bonus all year round
Do you have experience working with young people who present with challenging behaviour, due to Autism or Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties?
We work with a variety of provisions who could benefit from the support of staff who have an excellent understanding of how to manage challenging behaviour, so they can ‘hit the ground running’, so to speak.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
• Experience working with children and young people who present with challenging behaviour, either in residential or educational settings
• Team Teach or other recent behaviour management training
• An excellent understanding of how to identify the triggers which may be the root cause of behavioural difficulties
• A patient, nurturing approach to supporting young people at all times
• The ability to implement pastoral support, building a positive rapport with the students at all times
• Flexible attitude to working and a willingness to adapt the support where necessary
• Ability to monitor, track and record progress and attendance
• Act as a positive role model at all times, helping young people to embrace employment or educational opportunities where possible.
For additional information, please contact sam.marchant on 0115 8456409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org