Year 5 Teacher needed in Derby from Jan 2017!
- Full time 5 Specialist Teacher required in Derby!
- Long term position starting as soon as possible from January/February 2017.
- Competitive rates of pay
Are you looking for a full time Year 5 Teacher role? Please read on...!
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Year 5 Fully Qualified Teacher on behalf of a client school based in Derby for maternity cover. The successful teacher must be experienced in teaching the new Key Stage 2 Curriculum and be prepared and committed to completing all end of year assessments and reports. The position is full time from January 2017. The class has 2 pupils with autism which the planning and lesson delivery need to cater for, therefore autism experienced would be ideal.
- You must be a Fully Qualified Teacher (FQT) with good experience and knowledge of the Upper Key Stage 2 curriculum, and end of year assessments and reports.
- You need to have an ability to differentiate teaching and support for the specific needs and different levels of pupils.
- Deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Georgina as soon as possible on 0115 845 6405 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org