Key Stage 1/2 Teacher in Newham Primary School
- Great opportunity for a NQT or FQT
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent transport links
‘Outstanding’ primary school in Newham has a vacancy for a KS1 or KS2 teacher. This is a vacancy due to early retirement; the school are happy to accept applications from newly qualified teachers as well as experienced practitioners.
- KS1 or KS2 teaching job – contract or long term supply MPS/UPS
- £30,339 - £37,871 (pro rata via supply in line with scale point)
- Starting in October 2016 or sooner if possible
- All KS1 or KS2 teachers welcome to apply (NQT or FQT)
- Supportive senior leadership time and great department facilities
The role requires a primary teacher who will adhere to and follow the department expectations, regularly attend training opportunities and play an active part in the whole department meetings and CPD. You will be given your own well resourced classroom boasting interactive white boards which are well kept and respected by pupils.
Located in the borough of Newham, this is a larger than average sized primary school with modern facilities and a glowing Ofsted report. Behavior, leadership and management and progress are all graded as outstanding.
The job is being offered on a temporary supply basis or a school contract dependant on your preference. If the opportunity to further your teaching career in an Outstanding school with wonderful facilities and pupils appeals, please apply via the link below or call Gemma on 0207 593 3079 for any more information.