Year 1 Teaching Assistant, Manchester, Roman Catholic Primary School, M11
- KS1 Teaching Assistant in Manchester (M11)
- Working in a “GOOD” Roman Catholic Primary School in Manchester
- Phonics experience beneficial
A lovely Roman Catholic school in the Manchester is seeking a teaching assistant to work in a vibrant year 1 class. The position would start immediately and will run up until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will have some experience within school or should be looking towards a career in the education sector. It is a “GOOD” primary school with supportive staff and eager children who have a willingness to learn. This makes for a good working environment and an excellent opportunity for the right person.
The successful candidate would be expected to,
• Work with pupils on a 1:1 basis focusing on literacy and numeracy
• Conduct structured activities for small groups of children
• Support the class teacher in day to day activities
• Adhere to the Roman Catholic ethos of the school
This teaching assistant position would be an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience working in KS1 or beginning their career in the education sector. The school prides itself on ‘providing excellent learning opportunities in a safe, caring and stimulating environment’ for both its students and staff.
If you would be interested in registering with Teaching Personnel and applying for the above role, then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester Central Primary branch on 0161 2421796.