GOOD School in Balham require a Year 1 Teacher for September.
- Excellent career progression.
- Your own designated consultant.
- Friendly and supportive team.
The school are looking for a Year 1 teacher to provide maternity cover for 2 terms starting in September
The school’s pupils come from a wide range of different cultures and backgrounds, making for an extremely unique learning environment. The schools motto is “growing together” as they believe that teachers and pupils should educate each other. This not only makes it a fantastic place to teach, but a fantastic place to learn from the brilliant and understanding pupils.
This is a highly desirable position so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be a fully qualified teacher with experience in a year 1 classroom.
• Able to prepare work for students with varying degrees of ability.
• Will need to be available for interview and lesson observations in the next few weeks.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call: 0208 605 2631
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.