Year 1 Teacher required for Outstanding Primary School in Willesden Green
- £130 - £150 per week, depending on experience
- Full-time position, term time only
- Outstanding Primary School with excellent senior leadership team in place
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on the behalf of an 'Outstanding' Infant School located in Willesden Green and they are seeking an exceptional Year 1 teacher to join their staffing team after February Half-Term.
About The Role
This is a full-time classroom teacher role for a lovely Year 1 class. You will be expected:
- Prepare and plan learning materials for pupils
- Deliver high quality lessons that ensures that pupils are able to reach their full potential
- Track and monitor pupil progress and deliver feedback to parents and SLT
- Carry out phonics assessments for pupils
About The School
This is an Infant faith school that serves a community that is socially, culturally and economically diverse, with over 45 different languages spoken. There is a lovely caring family atmosphere, with the Catholic faith at the heart of its teaching. There is a strong sense of teamwork and high expectations amongst all to ensure that all pupils reach their full potential.
The school is a short walking distance away from Willesden Green underground station, which can be found on the Jubilee line.
The ideal candidate:
- Fully Qualified Teacher status or Newly Qualified Teacher status
- At least 1 year experience teaching across KS1
- Good command of the English Language
- Proven track record of raising pupil attainment
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A valid DBS that is registered on the update service or willing to complete an application immediately!
The school are in the process of shortlisting successful candidates so APPLY NOW!
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call on 0208 832 1960 and ask for Georgia!!