SENTA in local Newham area
- A Friendly School in the Newham Area
- Good transport links
- Excellent Pay
A friendly School in the Newham area are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work 121 with a child with special educational needs. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop new skills and progress your career.
The successful applicant will have:
• High standard of English and Mathematics – required.
• Teaching Assistant Qualification – desirable.
• Proven record of supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning – desirable.
• Sense of humour – essential.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality record – essential.
• Can contribute to both their own personal development as well as helping the school to develop – essential.
• Training and experience of working with children with medical needs – desirable.
Please contact Gemma on the number below for more information or to apply for the post please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org