General SEN Support Assistant required for a school in the Wakefiled area.
- General SEN Support Assistant required for a school in the Wakefiled area.
- Help to raise the attainment and over come barriers to learning of all pupils.
- Both full time and part time roles available.
I am currently working with a school located in the Wakefield area. The school is a larger than average high school, made up of the majority of white British pupils. The school main focus is to ensure that everyone succeeds, both staff and pupils, ensuring that no body is left behind.
The school is looking for a support assistant to work with a variety of pupils with a range of SEN needs. A successful applicant should have:
• Relevant experience supporting pupils with additional educational needs across the curriculum.
• Have strong, effective behaviour management techniques.
• Be able to build positive relationships with pupils supporting them both in and outside of the classroom.
• Be able to take on a nurturing role and be able to monitor and support the progression of pupils learning.
If this sound like the role for you, then do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.