Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Supporting pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis during core subject lessons
- Fantastic opportunity for Sports graduate who aims to complete a PGCE application in the future
North Manchester based Secondary School are seeking to appoint a Sports graduate who aims to gain invaluable classroom experience. Are you considering applying for a PGCE in the future? Do you have a passion for supporting pupils in Secondary Schools with the purpose of raising attainment? If so, this position would be perfect for you.
The role will incorporate supporting small groups of students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Three who need additional guidance. You will work across all departments assisting the students with work that has been set by the class teacher.
The RC High School is located towards the North of Manchester, close to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links. Currently there are over 800 pupils on roll, and their ethos is based around ensuring each child can flourish academically, personally and spiritually.
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences.
• Full support from the SLT within school
• Fantastic opportunity for Sports graduates who aim to complete a PGCE in the future
• Chance to complete CPD courses to enhance your CV and knowledge
This position is initially being offered on a temporary full time basis, with the prospect of a longer term position for the appointed Sports graduate.
Graduates who are interested in this position are welcome to apply by sending a full CV / covering letter to email@example.com. For additional information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794