PE Teacher required for post at stockport school
- long term position with potential of permanent placement
- school with good links to transport- based on the outskirts of stockport
- pay to scale
My client school based in Stockport is seeking to recruit a PE teacher (with the ability to teach a second subject) on a long term basis immediately. The position is to work in a secondary school which caters for young people with social and emotional difficulties, although challenging behaviour is at a minimum.
The school was graded 'GOOD' in its most recent Ofsted inspection and are hoping to improve further by employing subject specialists as opposed to SEMH specialists.
The successful teacher will have the opportunity to offer a personalised curriculum to classes with no more than 5 students.
The ideal teacher for this Stockport position will
- have a background specialising in mainstream PE
- Have the ability to teach another subject would be advantageous, although having an empathetic nature with the desire to work in a specialist setting is imperative.
-The school are also prepared to offer CPD in an effort to help previous mainstream teachers adapt to their school.
- Pay rate: between £110- £130 per day dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or additionally call the office on 01612421795 for more information.