Maths Gradate Teaching Assistant Position
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Great opportunity to enhance any future PGCE application
- located close to the M60, accessible via public transportation links
Graduate TA Position – Manchester
North Manchester based Secondary School are seeking to appoint a Maths graduate to join their well established Mathematics department to support pupils in achieving their targets. Do you have experience working with students in a school environment? Do you want to pursue a career within the educational sector? This role is perfect for you if you are considering applying for a PGCE or Teacher Training in the future.
Situated in the North of Manchester, our partner comprehensive Secondary School has over 800 pupils on roll. They pride themselves upon ensuring that every child can grow, personally and academically to become the best version of themselves.
This position will incorporate working with pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four within their Maths lessons to ensure that they are fully engaged and understanding of the lesson content. You will be expected to support students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis, delivering small interventions to enable that work is accessible for all.
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Great experience to enhance any future PGCE application
• Located close to the M60, accessible via public transportation links
• Full support from the Mathematics department
Maths graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794