Maths Teacher required for Salford Secondary School
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Working within a supportive Maths department, beginning in September
- Located near to the M602, accessible via bus and train transportation links
Maths Teacher Salford
Are you looking to secure a full time position from September? Do you have a passion for raising attainment within a dedicated Maths department in a well established Secondary School? Salford based Secondary School are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths to join their team in preparation for the new academic year.
The school, located near to the M602 is accessible via public transportation links. They aim to ensure that together, both students and teaching staff can believe in themselves whilst achieving and succeeding. The appointed Maths Teacher will ensure that the lessons delivered to both Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four are suitably designed to ensure that all abilities are challenged.
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Temporary full time position, initially for two terms with the prospect of a permanent post
• Ofsted rated ‘good’ school, with a well established Maths department
The Secondary School are welcoming experienced and newly qualified Teachers of Maths to apply for this position. The Head of Maths is looking to find the correct candidate before the summer term commences, so those who are interested are asked to apply with urgency.
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of our partner school to find the suitable Maths Teacher for September. You are asked to end a full CV / covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794