Maths teacher Northamptonshire
- Permanent Maths post, September 2016 in Northamptonshire
- Large secondary school with excellent facilities
- All Maths teachers welcome to apply, possibility of responsibility for suitable applicants
Permanent Maths teaching post from September 2016, well suited to a qualified teacher of Maths seeking a positive career move to a new school who can potentially offer responsibility.
- September 2016, permanent post £22,244 - £37,871 (MPS/UPS)
- Supportive Northamptonshire school with great facilities
- Supportive Maths faculty and experienced leadership team
Required for the new academic year on a permanent school contract, our partner school in Northamptonshire are looking to recruit a Maths teacher and can offer genuine career progression in this great department. The Maths teacher successfully applying will ideally be ready and looking for responsibility, if you have co-ordinated Maths at either KS3 or 4 in your current role and wish to find a permanent position offering you a platform to progress this is the school for you.
This is a large comprehensive secondary with over 1200 pupils on roll. The Maths teacher joining this school will be working in a large department and be expected to significantly contribute to the recent success. Ambitious newly or recently qualified teachers are welcomed to apply for this post; you must be competent in the classroom and have excellent commitment levels to teaching your subject.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Call on 01604 521222