ICT Teacher Oldham
- MPS/UPS per annum
- Immediate start for qualified ICT teacher with experience at GCSE
- Short drive from M60 motorway
Long term ICT teacher required at Oldham school
Due to an unexpected change in staffing, our client school has an urgent need for an ICT teacher to join them for a long term post, starting as soon as possible.
- Full time ICT position starting as soon as possible
- Large Oldham secondary school
- Easily accessible via public transport links from Manchester
Our client school is a well respected secondary in Oldham with around 1200 students currrently on roll. The schools serves a diverse catchment area with a number of students from minority ethnic backgrounds with a high number of those speaking English as an Additional Language. There have been a number of changes at the school in recent times which has seen a rise in levels of attainment and achievement cross curricular, and standards for Year 11s are at the highest in recent years. The school has a strong behaviour management policy and incoming teachers will be supported during the transition into a new working environment.
Requirements of the post;
- PGCE or relevant teaching based qualification with ICT specialism
- UK QTS (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching ICT at GCSE
If you are a qualified ICT teacher and looking for long term work, please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0161 242 1794 for more information.