Science Teacher required for a School in the Bradford area.
- Science Teacher required for a School in the Bradford area.
- Easily accessible from the motorway.
- Competitive daily rates of £160 depending on skills and experience.
I am currently working with a school located in the Bradford area. The school is an average size school, which looks to create a positive environment that encourages and nurtures their pupils in order to develop them into the leaders of the future. The school aims to create an open, honest and supportive environment for both staff and pupils in order to ensure that everyone is able to succeed.
The School is looking to appoint a Science to join their growing Science department.
A successful applicant should:
• Be able to plan and deliver engaging and inspiring Science lesson which encourage pupils to share your passion for the Sciences.
• Have evidence of where you have been able to demonstrate progress and raise the attainment of pupils.
• Be able to create an inclusive environment, which differentiates and scaffolds learning in order to ensure every pupil is able to succeed.
• Preferably have experience of teaching A Level.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.