Learning Support Assistant
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
- Highly reputable Secondary school located near to the M62 and accessible via public transportation links from Manchester City Centre
- Delivering pre set work to whole classes, working 1:1 and in small groups with identified pupils that require additional support in lessons and recreational times
North Manchester Secondary School currently has an open vacancy for a passionate Learning Support Assistant to join their team after the Christmas term. The highly reputable school have consistently been praised for their outstanding services available to pupils, and are expanding these facilities at present to ensure that all students receive the best pastoral care throughout their education.
This position is initially being offered on a temporary basis, with a more permanent prospect available for the appointed Learning Support Assistant. The successful LSA will be expected to supervise classes and deliver pre set work across a range of subjects, along with working closely with identified students that require additional support.
• Full time position, fantastic experience to enhance future PGCE applications
• Located near to the M62, accessible via public transportation links from the City Centre
• Supporting students in small groups, and in full classes
• Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day
It is essential that the appointed LSA has previous experiences working within a Secondary school setting with pupils who can display challenging behaviour. Graduates, qualified Teaching Assistants and individuals from a Coaching background are welcome to apply for this post.
To be considered, please send a full updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. For more information, please contact the Manchester North Secondary Office on 0161 242 1797.