Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- Core subject graduates are welcome to apply for this position
- £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
- Great location, close to the centre of Manchester, accessible via public transportation links
Manchester based Secondary School are currently seeking to appoint core subject graduates to work alongside pupils during lessons. Have you recently graduated from an English, Science or Maths degree and want to broaden your experiences within a Secondary School? If you’re considering applying for a PGCE application, this position is perfect for you.
By incorporating your knowledge from your degree, you will support pupils across the core subjects in small groups and on a 1:1 basis with the purpose of raising attainment across the department.
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance any future PGCE application
• Central Manchester location, accessible via public transportation links
• Working with pupils in core subjects with the purpose of raising attainment
The mixed comprehensive Secondary School are ideally in search of a core subject graduate who has experience working with children in any capacity. The school prides themselves upon making education accessible for all individuals, so as the appointed graduate, you will work alongside the class teacher to ensure each child has a full understanding of the work they have to do.
Graduates in English, Maths and Science who are interested in this position are asked to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794