Ex police force wanted in Durham
- Cover Supervisor and Teaching Assistant Roles
- Work in Durham and Surrounding Area's
- Competitive rates of pay and flexible work
We regularly find that ex-police force staff are extremely well suited to work within schools, often meeting all of the required criteria and having valuable life experience. Therefore we would like to encourage you to submit your details so we can register you to start work immediately,
Are you looking for a change in career and a job within education?
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading Education Recruitment Company, providing temporary and permanent staff to a variety of educational establishments across the UK. We recruit quality candidates for regular Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor work, and currently require candidates for supporting roles within Secondary schools across Durham.
The ideal candidates for support roles within schools will be able to:
- provide support to children on a one-to-one, small group and whole class basis
- monitor behaviour and follow school behaviour policies effectively
- supervise classes of children during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
- have relevant experience working with young people or supporting learning
If you would like to pursue a career within education in the Scarborough area, please go to www.teachingpersonnel.com/cvbank and follow the instructions to upload your CV. You will then receive a call to continue the registration process and discuss your work requirements. Following registration, you will have your own personal Consultant to find suitable work within your local area; whether it is full-time or part-time. Alternatively you can call Paul on 0191 223 5071 for more information.