Key Stage 1/ KS1/ Year 1 Teacher required for a full-time position in a primary school in central Cambridge
- Dedicated team PPA every week
- Provided with a mentor to support you
- Flexible on which days you work
Teaching personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a quickly expanding primary school in Cambridge. The school require a FQT or NQT for a position in their year 1 class.
They are a school whose vision reflects their belief in the importance of the children becoming the best learners they can possible be. They aim to do this in a caring, inclusive environment which ‘goes the extra mile’ to ensure that all children feel safe and valued.
They are looking:
• A good/outstanding classroom practitioner
• Someone with high expectations of themselves and the children
• Someone with an understanding of the Primary Curriculum
• Someone with creativity and energy to inspire all learners!
If you are interested please call me or email me with you CV as soon as possible as they will be short listing early next month.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided