Languages Teacher required in Farnborough for a position starting ASAP
- FQT £120+ a day whilst on contract with Teaching Personnel
- Spanish, French and German specialists welcome to apply
Teaching Personnel are working with a mixed mainstream Secondary School currently seeking an experienced Languages Teacher to start in October 2016 until the end of the academic year. We are looking for someone who has an excellent quality of teaching and has good knowledge about the subject. The successful candidate will be able to successfully teach the four skill areas; listening, speaking, reading and writing, by planning effective lessons and using tools such as a white board and computers to provide variety to lessons.
The school we are recruiting for is based in Farnborough and is graded 'Good' by Ofsted. Staff have constant high expectations for all students where there is an ongoing rate of progress for pupils, accelerating in both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Students demonstrate pride in their school and have the determination to do well. The school have academic excellence and an expectation of the highest standard in everything they do.
It is essential to have the following:
- Teaching Qualification in Secondary Languages
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience of delivering KS3 and KS4 Languages to students of all abilities
- Excellent class management skills
- An enthusiastic approach to teaching
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Darcey on 02380331441.