Are you an English Teacher looking for a role in a new school?
- £22,023 - £32,187 per annum
- Supportive SLT dedicated to providing CPD and career progression opportunities
- Your own dedicated consultant to guide you
Leicester based secondary school looking for full time English teacher for an immediate start.
Our client school is looking to appoint an English teacher from half term through to the Summer term as a minimum, with a view to the position continuing till the end of the academic year for the right applicant.
* Ideally placed off the M1/M69
* High emphasis placed on CPD and Coaching
*84% of students making expected or better progress in English
Our client school is a secondary academy in North Leicester with a number of students serving a diverse local catchment area. The school made rapid progress both in levels of progress and attainment of KS3 and KS4 students. With the student intake set to grow next year, the school are looking to over-staff their English department for the remainder of this academic year moving in to next.
“The school is always planning for the future and will always prioritise the right staff first'”. - Assistant Head teacher
To be considered for this post as an English teacher at our client school;
* UK QTS and PGCE or relevant teaching based qualification
* Experience teaching up to GCSE
* The ability to deliver engaging English lessons across the ability range
If you are an English teacher looking for a long term English post, please apply via the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 0116 232 5203 for more information.