Cover Supervisor, Runcorn
- Work patterns to suit your availability and requirements
- Great opportunities to complete CPD courses with Teaching Personnel
- It is advisable that you have experience of effective behaviour management strategies
Teaching Personnel support a number of partnerships within the Halton area, including supporting the virtual school with tutors and teaching assistants. Due to our connections within this area we are looking to expand our current Cover Supervisor support pool in order to work in schools covering absent teachers on a daily basis.
Cover Supervisors are required to cover lessons during the short term absence of the normal teacher who will have set suitable work for the duration. At a very basic level the role of the Cover Supervisor is to supervise the class whilst they complete tasks set by the teacher. This requires no active teaching, marking, planning etc.
To work through Teaching Personnel as a cover supervisor;
- Flexible approach to the temporary nature of supply
- Previous experience working with students aged 11-18
- Own transport or the ability and willingness to travel via public transport
If you would like to work as a cover supervisor in the Runcorn area please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0151 285 4258 with any queries.