Computing teacher Oldham
- £100 - £150 per day on supply dependant on scale point
- 2015 GCSE results above national average inc. Maths and English
- Full time Computing teaching post for minimum of a term
Are you a Computing teacher looking for long term work in September at a Greater Manchester school?
Due to an unexpected absence in our client schools Computing faculty, there is a need for a temporary Computing teacher from September, initially for the first term with the possibility of this extending into 2017.
- OL2 postcode, accessible via motorway and public transport links
- M1 to M6 daily rate on offer for first term
- Newly appointed SLT with track record of excellent staff development
Our client school is larger than most secondary schools with over a thousand students currently enrolled for September 2016 starts. The school is a mixed comprehensive school in the area of Royton, which is oversubscribed with the majority of students on roll from Royton and Shaw. The school serves a diverse catchment area in Oldham, with students on roll of white-British and minority ethnic backgrounds of a similar number, and the school have a commitment to a harmonious and inclusive education policy. This a school in which teaching and learning is at the forefront of education and behaviour was commented by Ofsted to be ‘respectful between staff and students both in and out of lessons.’
Requirements of post;
- PGCE in Computing, Computer Science or ICT
- Experience delivering recent spec at GCSE
- A willingness to contribute to the wider scale of the department for duration of post
If you are a Computing teacher interested in this post, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for further information.