Chemistry Teacher required for Rochdale School
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Planning, delivering and assessing creative lessons to pupils across KS3 and KS4
- Working within a supportive Science department from September
Teacher of Chemistry – Rochdale
Rochdale based C of E Secondary School, with outstanding behaviour and safety of pupils, are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Chemistry to join their Science department in September. Are you waiting to find the perfect position for the new academic year? Do you wish to work in a Secondary school that has achieved a 100% pass rate at GCSE? This position is perfect for a Chemistry Teacher who has a passion for raising attainment and upholding the high standards of the setting.
The school currently has 1267 pupils on roll and focuses their ethos upon caring for each other and achieving excellence across every aspect of school life. The appointed Chemistry Teacher will plan, deliver and assess a diverse range of lessons that are accessible for pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with a range of abilities.
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Located in Rochdale, near to the M62
• Excellent opportunity for a Chemistry Teacher to work within a well established setting.
The Head of Science is looking to conduct interviews within the next week, so those Chemistry Teachers who are interested in this position are asked to apply with urgency.
Both Newly Qualified and experienced Teachers of Chemistry are welcome to apply for this post. Please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794