Do you have the desire and passion to work with Special Education Needs children?
- Full time work ongoing for the full academic year
- Split roles available
- SEN courses available (free or at a reduced cost)
Teaching Personnel are working with a mainstream primary school in Islington that consists of 2 classes per year. This vibrant school is looking to appoint 1 or potentially 2 learning support assistants to join their team asap.
* Rated 'Good' by OFSTED
* Has a "positive climate for learning. It is going from strength to strength under the determined leadership of the head teacher."
* "The quality of teaching is good. Teachers plan interesting activities to capture pupils imagination and extend learning (they) have good relationships with pupils, often introducing a touch of humour to lessons."
* Supportive SLT
* Dedicated consultant to help with the process
* To work 1:1 with a year 3 pupil who has ASC
* Full time - however potential to split role
* Report back to the SENCO
* Keep relationship with parents/carers
* Min 6 months experience working with SEN children
* Relevant qualification or degree qualified
* Live locally
* DBS on the update service or be willing to complete one asap
If you would like to apply for this position and be short listed for the role, please send an upto date CV to email@example.com or call 0207 593 3072