Teaching Assistant needed in Maidenhead to support pupils with Autism
- Personnel dedicated consultants
- Excellent experience for new graduates
- Specific training offered when necessary
One of our partners is a SEN school based in Maidenhead and they are seeking to employ graduates with a degree associated with youth, community work and Psychology. The school caters for primary, secondary and post 16 pupils who can’t access mainstream education as a result of not being able to cope in mainstream education.
They are now seeking to employ a number of graduates to work on a short and long term basis within the school as teaching assistants.
The role of a teaching assistant at this SEN school is to build positive relationships with young people. They will also have to handle difficult scenarios in a way which enables the young people to progress and remain engaged in the respective lesson.
The ideal teaching assistant for this SEN school will have a degree relating to youth and community work or Psychology. Having a background of putting your degree into practice is also essential for this school. You must also have a confident personality and will not be fazed by behaviours which could be described as ‘challenging’.
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
• CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and Online safeguarding
• 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you are interested in applying please email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189071531.