Year 3/4 teacher required for a really well behaved class of 26 Pupils
- Excellent opportunity to work within an 'Outstanding Team'
- Competitive rates of pay (Up to £185.00 per day)
- CPD opportunities though Teaching Personnel at Leeds Trinity University
Would you like to joining a Year ¾ class at a school where the children have been commended on their outstanding behaviour? Somewhere where the children describe learning as exciting?
The opportunity has arisen for an outstanding teacher to join a smaller than average Primary School within central Harrogate. The school has been improving year on year and has made outstanding progress since its previous inspection in all aspects of its work.
Everyone fully supports the drive towards the improvement of the school, in this outward looking school adults and pupils alike have ‘the learning bug’ which is why the school exceeds its very challenging targets each year.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
• To implement and deliver an appropriate broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the curriculum policies of the school
• To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils
• To foster a learning environment and educational experience which provides children with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
• To support and contribute to the school’s responsibility for safeguarding children.
Teaching Personnel are also working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, literacy and numeracy in the curriculum, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Safeguarding and the Ethos in Catholic Schools.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 01274 734571.