Supply Teachers needed for September
- Very competitive daily pay rates
- Opportunity to work in different schools across the Bexley borough
- Opportunity to wok in different year groups each day
Increased Work Opportunities in London Schools
It has never been a better time to work with Teaching Personnel in London. We are now in our 20th year and our ongoing expansion in London means we have 70 specialist consultants, increased focus and most importantly a growing number of work opportunities for teachers and classroom support staff. As more and more schools chose to work with Teaching Personnel, we are looking to place more and more teachers to help us meet the demand. The types of opportunity available to you include:
Long-term & Permanent Roles
We are very busy helping schools find the best candidates for long-term and permanent roles starting in the summer term. Moreover, schools are contacting us daily with requests for teachers and teaching assistants ready to take on new roles in September.
- Daily Supply Work
- From one day a week to five days a week, we have supply work available across London.
- Intervention and Tuition Work
- With our recognised pupil interventions service, schools regularly ask for teachers who have the right skills and experience to work with children on a one-to-one and small group basis. Tuition opportunities are available across primary and secondary school and we are looking to add to our pool of teachers who would like to do this type of work.
If any of the work opportunities above are of interest, please call us on 0207 593 3075 with your availability TODAY!
If you are not looking for work yourself but are aware of friends or colleagues who are, we would appreciate it if you could pass us their details.