SEN LSA required for Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School based in Filton
- SEN Learning Support Assistant position
- Immediate Start
- Based in Filton
A fantastic primary school based in Filton is expanding and seeking to appoint an experienced SEN LSA to work alongside our committed and dedicated Key Stage 1 staff. As the school is growing, they are able to provide this opportunity for an individual with a passion for helping pupils progress and enjoy school life.
We require someone that is:
• Passionate about working with children with SEN
• Always striving to improve
• Focused on becoming a key player in influencing whole school developments
• Resilient and can adapt to different situations
We can offer:
• Opportunity to work in a vibrant environment with passionate team members
• A committed and supportive staff team
• Support in professional developmental opportunities
• Opportunity to be a key player aiding influence of whole school developments
If you are confident that this is a role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 0117 920 0040 today.