SEN Teaching Assistant Required, M15
- - SEN Teaching Assistant required, Manchester, M15
- - Experience working with specific SEN essential
- - Experience working in a primary setting beneficial
A client school in Central Manchester (M15) are seeking an experience d teaching assistant to work in their EYFS division. The school are looking for a dedicated practitioner who has experience assisting children with specific SEN. This one form entry primary school prides itself on ‘making learning irresistible’ for its pupils and wants an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will add to the friendly ethos of the school.
The position will start in January and will run up until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be required to support a child in the EYFS with downs syndrome on a 1:1 basis. If successful, you will be expected to work closely with the SENCO to develop specific IEPS for the child.
The ideal candidate will,
- Have experience supporting children with SEN
- Understand the importance of creating specific education plans for children with specific needs
- Will have an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude towards learning
In return, the school can offer,
- A chance to work in a OFSTED rated ‘GOOD’ school
- Continuous support from the school SENCO and SLT
- The opportunity to develop your school based experience in a welcoming environment
If you have experience supporting children with specific SEN and have recent and relevant primary school experience then you are encouraged to get in touch.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.