Teaching Assistant - Bury, Greater Manchester
- Are you and experienced Teaching assistant?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- SEN school
I am working with an SEN school within the Bury area, that are seeking a teaching assistant for short term or long term positions. The school works together to provide the best possible school experience for all our children and families.The children range from various special educational needs such as; Autism, PMLD, no verbal etc.
- Provide a nurturing environment for each pupil
- Adhere to all pupils individual needs
- Provide a safe and secure setting
- Become involved with things that interest them
- Develop their skills and confident
If you feel your are the right person for this role, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or give the office a ring on 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/