Looking to get into Teaching? Cornwall 2017
- Are you a graduate looking to gain experience for a PGCE application?
- Paid work in schools : throughout Cornwall!
- Gain experience in variety of school and education settings!
Are you a graduate looking to gain experience for a PGCE application? Do you want to work in local reputable schools in the Cornwall area?
Teaching Personnel currently have a large number of Secondary and SEN schools in the area recruiting graduate teaching assistants for full time (and some part time) work. The work can be a mixture of one to one support for SEN students and classroom assistant work.
Please email your CV to Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure your postcode and contact details are included and I will be in touch.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.
To work for Teaching Personnel in Cornwall as a Graduate Teaching Assistant you must:
* Have a UK CRB or be willing to get one
* Have a good level of written and spoken English, and a good level of Mathematics
* Be able to commit until the end of this academic year, ideally on a full time basis
If you are interested or know someone who could be then please email your CV to email@example.com or call the branch on 01872 250120.