Sen Teaching assistant needed urgently in Hillingdon
- Fantastic experience for a recent graduate working towards their PGCE
- Excellent chance to build a working relationship with an ever improving ‘good’ Ofsted school
- The chance to make a real difference in Special Educational Needs pupils lives
Are you a well rounded individual looking for an immediate start in ofsted rated 'good' school?
A primary school situated in Hillingdon, home to heathrow airport one of the gateways into London. With excellent transport links, Hillingdon has a vast array of food and shopping outlets.
This is a challenging school but one with a fantastic atmosphere and culture. The senior leadiership are supportive and visionary and are looking to train and develop the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
• Preferably be a recent graduate with SEN experience.
• Gentle, kind and empathetic with a great deal of patience and understanding.
• Knowledgeable about autism and the needs of pupils who have it.
The school is looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role!
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call: 020 8 982 3553
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.