East London based Secondary school is in need of an academic coach specializing in Religious Education
- Are you looking to gain school experience before applying for a PGCE?
- Would you like to work in an Outstanding secondary school?
- Are you interested in a graduate teacher program?
A secondary school based in east London is looking for a Religious education graduate to help within their Humanities department in the hops of raising the attainment of struggling students.
That tasks of this post are below
- Liaising with the HOD to create realistic targets for students
- Working 1 on 1 and in small groups with struggling students
- Maintaining the behavior within the classroom
You job is to basically make the teachers, and departments job a little bit easier. if you think that this job is right for you than please, do not hesitate in applying by sending our cv through to Luke.Watters@teachingpersonnel.com