RE teacher required in Tunbridge Wells
- Temp to perm deal available
- Ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- NQT's considered
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and innovative Teacher of Religious Education to join a department at a fantastic school in Tunbridge Wells. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT to work within a flourishing school in which relations between staff and students are excellent.
This school is a welcoming, vibrant and genuinely inclusive establishment.
In return the school will offer:
- An outstanding individualised programme of professional learning
- Professional, welcoming and supportive staff
- A highly trained and experienced team of mentors
- A strong learning ethos and peer support among our teachers
- A student body that actively supports teachers’ professional learning
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam on 01622 920 702.