Religious Education Teacher - Stockport
- Full time RE teaching position
- Working within a supportive department that performs above the national average
- Paid to your teachers scale point
High achieving Catholic Secondary School in Stockport require a teacher of Religious Education to start immediately. This will initially be a temporary position to Christmas but will continue to the end of the academic year for the right candidate.
You will be experienced teaching Religious Education up to GCSE level and demonstrate a clear passion for your subject that will embed on the students that you teach. You will be working in a high achieving secondary school that performs well above the national average with over 70% of student’s achieving at least 5 A*-C grades. As a teacher of religious education you will be part of an excellent department and experienced head of department.
Graded “Good” by Ofsted in their latest report you will be given opportunities to further develop your career through the schools and Teaching Personnel’s CPD courses.
Highlights of this RE teaching post;
• Full time Religious Education post commencing by the end of September
• You will be paid to your teachers scale point
• Supported by management and senior leadership team
• Teaching students who achieve above the national averages
This Catholic school are looking for a Religious Education teacher who can make a significant impact on their students helping to raise attainment in line with the new Progress 8 floor levels. You will need to be able to attend interviews and trial days as planned by the school.
Suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS are a requirement for this position. If you are interested please apply via the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com