Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant in Enfield
- Continued Professional Development courses such as Introduction to Autism, NASEN and Ruth Miskin through Teaching Personnel
- Gain experience towards your PGCE
- Kick start your career in education
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Enfield
Are you currently looking to start your career in education?
Teaching Personnel are currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of our ‘Makes Sensory’ programme, supporting children with PMLD, SLD, ASC and Complex Needs. We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As a part of ‘Makes Sensory’ you will use play activities designed to change how the brain reacts to senses such as sound, touch, sight and movement.
• Helping children become more comfortable with the sights, sounds and sensations of their daily surroundings.
• Aiding the communications development of SEN students.
• Delivering these sessions to small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
• The chance to make a real difference for the lives of pupils at the school
• Continued Professional Development courses such as Introduction to Autism, NASEN and Ruth Miskin speech and phonics
• A chance for those working towards their PGCE to gain experience in a learning environment.
The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and can act as a positive role model. Any of the following skills or qualities is highly desirable:
-Sensory Experience ranging from art to music therapy -Specialist Autism training
For the chance to kick start your career in education as well as work in a stimulating and rewarding environment, call Peter at Teaching Personnel on 0207 593 3080 or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com today.