Primary Supply Teaching Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a caring and dedicated individual looking for flexible work opportunities in the education sector?
Teaching Personnel is currently seeking enthusiastic and reliable Supply Teaching Assistants to join our team and support schools in providing high-quality education to pupils in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), and Key Stage 2 (KS2) across the Huddersfield area.
Role: Supply Teaching Assistant
Location: Huddersfield and Kirklees
Job Type: Flexible Work – full-time, part-time, long-term, short-term
Pay: £77-95 per day
Hours: 8:30am- 3:30pm
About Teaching Personnel:
Teaching Personnel is one of the UK's leading education recruitment agencies, working closely with schools to connect them with skilled and compassionate teaching assistants. With years of experience in the industry, we take pride in providing tailored staffing solutions to meet the unique needs of schools and teaching assistants alike.
- Assisting the class teacher in delivering engaging and interactive lessons.
- Providing one-on-one support to pupils who may need additional help or guidance.
- Assisting with classroom management and maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Supporting pupils' social and emotional development.
- Collaborating with the teaching team to ensure the overall success of each student.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in EYFS, KS1, or KS2 settings (experience as a Learning Support Assistant will also be considered).
- A patient and nurturing approach to supporting students' learning and well-being.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school settings.
- A genuine passion for education and making a positive impact on young lives.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification preferred.
- Flexible working hours: Choose when and where you want to work, allowing you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Varied experiences: Work in different schools and classrooms, gaining exposure to diverse teaching environments.
- Competitive pay rates: We offer competitive rates of pay, ensuring your skills and dedication are rewarded.
- Ongoing support: Access to our team of education consultants who will provide guidance and support throughout your placements.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant looking for flexible work opportunities, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV and apply now!
Join Teaching Personnel today and embark on a rewarding journey as a Supply Teaching Assistant, positively impacting the lives of young learners across the Huddersfield area. We look forward to welcoming you to our dedicated team of education professionals.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
TeaserTips and Advice
Being a Teaching Assistant (TA) is a rewarding and challenging role that requires a diverse skill set. One of the responsibilities of a TA is supporting the teacher in managing classroom behaviour eff
There are around 295,000 teaching assistants (TAs) working in schools across England and Wales. Today, teaching assistants play a crucial role in supporting students and teachers. In 2022, TAs account
TeaserTips and Advice
A CV is typically your first line of communication with a potential employer. Nothing is more important than a first impression, so the quality of your CV can make the difference between a rejecti
There are few roles in education more important than that of a classroom teaching assistant. During the winter lockdowns of 2020/21, research found that teaching assistants played a heroic role in
The School Workforce Census reported that in 2019 there were 256,167 full-time equivalent teaching assistants (TAs) in England – an increase of over 1,000 in a year. Over the years more candidates hav
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i