SEN School Urgently Requires Regular Teaching Staff
- Ideal for experienced teachers who have taught a range of SEN including; Autism, ADHD, PMLD, Physical impairments & Multi-sensory impairments
- Regular and on-going work available for suitable candidates
- Our current staff rate this as a "FANTASTIC SETTING TO WORK IN"
One of our newer but loyal client schools caters for a range of complex needs pupils in the Swindon area. The school is a always on the look out for continuity faces to work on a regular basis - Primary trained staff work really well even in the older year groups due to the nurturing nature and lower levels required for each pupil.
If you have extensive experience or are even a new teacher willing to try this type of school with an empathetic and keen approach then you will be successful in the school - personality matters here!
The school will prefer staff who have;
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Experience leading or supporting vocational studies and Horticulture
- Any role involving being a Mentor or Pastoral lead
- Personal experience of SEN
To be put forward for regular work and roles at this site in Swindon, please contact Lizzie on 01179200040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure.