Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Located close to the M62, accessible via public transportation links
- Sports graduates who are interested in completing a PGCE application in the future
Rochdale based Secondary School are currently seeking to appoint graduates from a sporting background to support pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four during their lessons.
Have you graduated from a sports based degree and are looking to work within the education sector? This role would be perfect for a graduate who is planning on applying for a PGCE or Teacher Training in the future.
The large comprehensive Secondary School have over 800 pupils on roll, and pride themselves on recently receiving a ‘Good’ Ofsted with outstanding features. They base their ethos upon ensuring every pupil has access to first class education.
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Located near to the M62, accessible via train and bus links
• Great experience for a sports graduate who is looking to further their experience in education
• Working with KS3 and KS4 pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis during class time
Our partner school are initially offering this position on a full time temporary basis, with the prospect of a longer term post for the successful sports graduate. The position will begin in September, at the start of the new academic year.
Sports graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, to obtain further information about this role, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794