Moving and Handling Trained candidates required for Alfreton based SEN School!
- Competitive rates of pay
- £50 refer a friend bonus (£200 refer a TEACHER bonus until 31st July!!!)
- Flexible working hours
Do you have recent Moving and Handling training?
I am working on behalf of a client in the Alfreton area who require supply staff with Moving and Handling training. They are a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features and they cater for pupils aged 5 – 19 years old, predominantly with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties and Autism.
The school has a range of facilities and resources available, including horse riding, hydrotherapy and various sensory rooms for their pupils to enhance their learning experience.
The ideal candidates for this school will be:
• Recently Moving and Handling trained
• Confident and comfortable with any personal care requirements including toileting, feeding and changing
• Able to work with pupils who have significantly impaired or no verbal communication
• Have an understanding of additional communication methods including Makaton, PECS, visual timetables and electronic communication aids
• Nurturing and caring in nature
• Able to work within a mixture of classes including some with more profound needs
• Have a creative personality and be able to implement engaging, stimulating activities such as arts and crafts, music etc
This school require people to work on a day to day basis, covering short term sickness and other short term requirements.
For additional information, please contact Emma Gale on 0115 845605 or email email@example.com