Graduate Teaching Assistants required for Primary Schools in Brent
- £60+ per day, depending on experience
- Full-time position, term time only
- Access to training courses such as Autism Awareness
Teaching Personnel are seeking graduate teaching assistants to work in mainstream Primary Schools located in Brent. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are contemplating embarking on a career within the Education sector but are in need of experience.
Our client schools are located in Wembley, Kingsbury, Colindale, Neasden, Harlesden, Kensal Rise and Brondesbury, so if you are able to commute to these areas then we want to hear from you!
About The Role
This role entails providing general classroom support to the teacher, assisting with the preparation of the learning materials and resources. Also, your role involves providing support to pupils who are lagging behind the rest of the class on a 1:1 basis or in small groups. Also, you will be supporting pupils across KS1 and KS2.
The ideal candidate:
- An undergraduate with a 2:1 minimum would be preferred but not necessary
- Some experience working with children would be ideal but not necessary i.e nannying, coaching, mentoring
- Good command of the English Language
- Charismatic, bubbly and flexible
- A valid DBS that is registered on the update service or willing to complete an application immediately
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call on 0208 832 1960 and ask for Georgia!