Geography teacher is required in Dartford, Kent for an Easter start
- An inspiring geography teacher is required for after Easter until the end of the academic year
- Excellent CPD opportunities in a very supportive school
- Ideally teaching Geography to key stages 3 & 4, possibility of key stage 5
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and innovative Teacher of Geography to join a department at a fantastic school near Dartford. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT to work within a flourishing school in which relations between staff and students are excellent.
Every department employs a range of dynamic teaching styles and is committed to pioneering curriculum development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
This school is a welcoming, vibrant and genuinely inclusive establishment.
In return the school will offer:
- Professional, welcoming and supportive staff
- A strong learning ethos and peer support among our teachers
- A student body that actively supports teachers’ professional learning
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Hollie on 01622 920 702.