Science Teacher - Grantham / South Lincolnshire
- * All levels of experience welcome to apply for this post *
- * Your own designated consultant working on your behalf *
- * Temporary assignment with the opportunity to secure a Full time contract *
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for a long term position in September?
Our client school has a gap in their Science department due to a maternity from September, for a minimum of two terms with the possibility of this extending to the full academic year, and would like to appoint an enthusiastic Science teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
* Supportive department with regular staff development *
* All levels of experience welcome to apply for this post *
"We are looking for a qualified Science teacher who wants to join us during an exciting time as we look to continue the positive climb in attainment and pupil engagement in Science. The incoming teacher will benefit from our state-of-the-art laboratories and excellent Science provisions."
Requirements to work as a Science teacher at our client school;
* UK QTS or relevant teaching based qualification
* An ability to deliver engaging lessons across age and ability range to raise attainment
* A willingness to contribute to wider scale of the department
This is an excellent opportunity to gain an introduction to a school and work in a long term capacity with the possible option to continue working in an intervention capacity upon completion of maternity cover.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding your CV to Dave at email@example.com or call for more information on 01522 539432