Secondary Teachers required for various positions across Middlesbrough
- Secondary Teachers required for various positions across Stockton
- Attractive rates of pay - up to £180 per day.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and circumstances
We are currently experiencing very high demand for secondary teachers of all Sciences for a number secondary schools in the Middlesbrough area. Positions vary from day to day and long term roles, with a number of schools looking to establish a supply of regular, local teachers for replacement cover. You will need to quickly form good working relationships with departmental staff and build positive relationships with pupils.
We have full and part time positions available, meaning we can find you a role that fits your lifestyle. We also have strong links with schools in Stockton and Redcar if you have transport and are willing to travel.
We require teachers who:
• Have an admirable work ethic and a be a proven classroom practitioner.
• Are prudent, pragmatic, enthusiastic, and dependable.
• Are adaptable and flexible – be able to work at short notice when required.
• Have recent teaching experience and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
To declare your interest in this position (or if you know anyone who would be interested) please contact Meaghan Baird on 0191 223 5074 or email Meaghan.email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).