PPA Cover Teacher required for a large school in Leamington Spa
- Ideal for a teacher who isn’t looking to commit to a full time position.
- We urgently require Fully Qualified Teachers on a day-to-day, part-time and full-time basis.
- Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach?
Primary PPA Teacher Needed.
We are currently working in partnership with a primary school in Leamington Spa who is looking to recruit a Primary Teacher to cover their PPA cover ASAP.
This primary school is an inclusive school and both the teaching and support staff work effectively to cater for the range of needs of all the primary children.
Teachers work very closely together and the schools top priority is to improve achievement and attainment. As such, the successful candidate for this job will need to be responsible and confident in ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils is continued during their class teachers PPA time.
You must be committed to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the primary teaching team.
To be considered for this PPA Teaching job you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Experience of teaching Key Stage one and Key Stage two.
- The ability to inspire, lead and deliver results.
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching jobs please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire on 02476 239009.
Do you have a friend or colleague who is a teacher in Primary or SEN and wants more work or is looking for a new role?
*****REFER A TEACHER AND RECEIVE £200!!!!*****