EBAC teachers required in the Northumberland
- Cover and full time teaching positions
- EBAC Teachers
- Northumberland Secondary Schools
Teaching personnel are working in partnership with some of the largest schools in Northumberland. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teachers for EBAC subjects for both cover work and full time positions. The role would entail working with secondary school students of all ability in the Northumberland area. You will have to be a self motivated and passionate teacher who can use differentiation in the classroom, handle disruptive students in some cases and be passionate and knowledgeable about their subject.
Teaching Personnel has a vast amount of experience in recruiting and supplying teachers across the UK. We are the market leaders due to our approach with both teachers and schools and we maintain exclusive contracts countrywide.
The benefits of working with Teaching Personnel are as follows;
• Top rates of pay, up to £193 for Long Term positions* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• No need to use a third party payroll provider or umbrella scheme (increasing your net pay)
• Guaranteed Pay Schemes available* (qualifying criteria apply)
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
You will need to have suitable teaching references and an update service DBS certificate (or be eligible to apply for one). If you are interested in applying please contact Meaghan at the Northumberland branch of Teaching Personnel on 0191 223 5071 or email your CV to Meaghan.email@example.com